QSFP28 OWDM 100G PAM4 for single mode fiber, 1295.56/1297.80/1300.05/1302.31/1304.58/1306.85/1309.14/1311.43 nm, 40km with FEC, LC duplex connectors, DOM, Solid Optics
By leveraging the dispersion tolerant O-Band, the new Solid Optics QSFP28 100G O-Band transceivers create high-speed connections up to 40km back-to-back and over 20KM through an eight-channel passive multiplexer – all while helping cut deployment costs by using your currently installed switches & routers. For mux projects over 20km, see our QSFP DWDM 100G PAM4 + EDFAMUX solution.
Maximize existing infrastructure for extended-range 100G with QSFP28 O-Band transceivers compatible with most network equipment platforms.
Features & Benefits
- O-Band WDM available in eight 400 GHz channels (295, 297, 300, 302, 304, 306, 309, & 311).
- Reach 100G signals up to 40km back-to-back, and 20km+ through a multiplexer (mux) without costly
amplification or dispersion compensation.
- PAM4 single lambda 106.25Gbps aggregate data rate.
- Coded for full compatibility in Cisco, Arista, Juniper, & industry-standard environments.
- Avoid long lead times and backorders with our U.S. & E.U. based stock and fast shipping.
- U.S. & E.U. originated, coded, and tested optics solve your network challenges without hassle.
Solid Optics O-Band Transceivers are designed to work with our O-Band Multiplexers for up to 8 Channels over dark fiber.